Saturday, September 10, 2011

Special Post - A video on my current line of comics

Instead of just posting some things about my comics as a post I made this video about my current line of comics Instead!


Also my comics will never be up for sale I will be buried with me if I wanted to but I'll never sell my comics even if these are worth thousands of dollars!

About the Shadow Saga universe and I meant it didn't gave me an idea what was shadow's mission or something since I don't have the first 3 issues of the Sonic Universe Series.

Reposted with original content: I accidentally deleted this by the Blogger Native App by Mistake so this is a repost of the video that I removed by Mistake so I'm sorry for those who watched this video - but I was lucky to have the original stuff from google's page cache feature.