Friday, June 19, 2015

Completed one Comic Series and one Arc

I completeled two things of my comics which is one Mass Effect: Foundation that was troublesome to get I had to arrange an order with Carol & John's Comic book shop to complete the series and I later on gotten the first #1 cover since I don't want the $1 for 1 version of Mass Effect: Foundation

All Mass Effect: Foundation comics from #1 to #13



Okay now the Arc of a certain comic Series I love so much and it's Ghostbusters I've finally completed the 30th Anniversary Ghostbusters Mass Hysteria arc I've saw this during Free Comic Book Day 2015 and I grabbed them all and got them and I've looked in the Comic Collectorz Database to see if I did got them and I did in one go!
I've finally Completed the Mass Hysteria Series!



 
So now I've have one completed Comic Series and one completed arc!